November 12, 2007

Morning Pork

I'd like to introduce you to my post nuptial hangover . . .

Hey Y'all.

I got to nurse a drunk scientist who had interminable hiccups. Miss M saw that she executed the pre-emptive strike . . . thus, emptying her stomach. She's all about paying it forward.

There was an open bar that had a seemingly endless river of bourbon, the headwaters of which I was trying to discover. (unwise errand, thanks for asking)

The DJ played inexcusible things like "You Shook Me" by AC/DC. I told him I'd dance if he got his shit together and played "I Want You to Want Me" by Cheap trick. It took him a while, but he got it together and I did some dancing while singing at the top of my lungs: feelin' all alone without a friend, you know you feel like dyin'. Oh didn't I didn't I didn't I see you cryin'! There are pictures. The redneck yayhoo busted out some Prince as well which as always makes it impossible to do anything but dance.

Miss M here - It's going to be a loooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng post-IHOP drive this morning. Lucky for us an the rest of the world, we're not amateur drinkers anymore. Things could be a lot worse. Where'd we leave the car again? Fresh Hell encouraged me to wear my little black dress. Good thinking since I was all foxy in that get up. However, my sha-na-na-knockers were pretty much out there for the world (read conservative suburban Dallas types) to see. I am forever immortalized as 'that loose canon with the big knockers' in a variety of candid AC/DC-dancing photos. I hate her.

I'm so gonna have a side of bacon.

5 comments:

savannah said...

outstanding, girlies! out and about and it's before noon! ya'll did really well, can't wait to see the pictures! ;-)

Full said...

Sounds like y'aall had a good evening there.

We need pics.

dive said...

I concur. Photos! Soon!

I just love it when folk grow older in a disgraceful manner.
Keep up the good work, Fresh!

Eddie Waring said...

Shit. It appears that during my hiatus from blogging you have gone insane and done 13 posts in less time than I have done 5. Now I have to read them all. I had plans for this evening too. Luckily I can drink and read at the same time....for a short while.

Fresh Hell said...

Savannah~ That we were up before noon was an act of something that was beyond Holy. It was one long-ass day. Half way back we stopped at a truckstop for a jalapeno popper binge. Something about the second wave of the hangover being soothed by large quantities of deep fried cheese and chilis seems wrong . . . but right.

Dive and Full ~ Patience my sweets, once I've fixed the flood situation and can get my ducks back in a row, I'll get those pictures.

Eddie~ Fortunately my posts are largely incoherent blather so after a few drinks, they may actually start making sense. Good luck!