November 25, 2007

It Has Been Suggested . . .

Dear Dive has suggested that the time has come for me to say, "Okay, Dive. You were right about NaBloPoMo."

First and foremost: Thanks, Dive! I was at a loss for what to say today that would have the appearance of a post, but patently is not.

To an extent, he is right about NaBloPoMo, and to an extent, not so much. I have barely tapped the tall tales I wanted to share with you good people, but for lack of time in this God forsaken month (Second only in that category to next freaking month!), I have scarcely had a moment to pull a few thoughts together. This month I went out of town twice (6 days, and 4 days) to attend a wedding and for the gluttons feast holiday, and written a closure report on a project that spanned 7 years of remedial work, and entered therapy to address my moody blues . . . again. Zowie, this has been a humbdinger of a month. NaBloPoMo couldn't have come at a more inconvenient time. The good news is that I do have quite an arsenal of words to share. The bad news is that it is taking me forever to find a moment to sit down and crank those words out. Hold steady, friends. My time to shine is yet to come.

6 comments:

dive said...

The idea of you revealing your arsenal has me all of a tizz, Fresh.

savannah said...

i missed a day on my informal whateverthatacronymis ... too much pressure, i think you're doing very well, sugar! x

Scout said...

It would be a touch month just because of the holiday--but your extra curricular stuff really has made it difficult. It's just a blog thing, though. I keep thinking the world will not end if I don't make it all the way through, but I don't like to give up on a personal challenge.

Full said...

I await your verbal gushings with baited breath.

Open the gates and hit us. (when you get a minute).

AliBlahBlah said...

I agree, I had all these ideas in my head to write about, but I barely have time to bang out a 'bloody hell I have no time for shit' post let alone edit it so that it makes any sense. My commas are running rampant!

On the other hand, much like dropping a sprog, you do start to wonder what you did with all your time before you took on something like this....

Fresh Hell said...

Dive~ I'll spoon feed you the arsenal. We wouldn't want any tizzy disasters now, would we?

Savannah~ Thanks, darlin. Wise of you to not sign up for the pressure.

Scout~ the personal challenge aspect has been the buoy that has floated me through. Even though most of what I've posted this month is complete crap.

Full~ I don't know what to say. Well, actually, I do know what to say, but I'm a lady, dammit So I shall hold my tongue whist you await my verbal gushings with your breath baited. (heh!)

Ali~ it's a good point you raise about time. I don't even have a sprog of my own and I can't find a few minutes to write a coherent sentence or two. How ever do you do it?