January 23, 2007

A Breath of Fresh Air

I've been tethered to my desk at the office for the past two months straight. I just learned that I supremely screwed up some field work, so tomorrow I am being sent to New Hampshire to collect new data. Cold... sure. But I'll have a day of relief from my ass spreading across my chair.

P.S. Got a hot date tonight so perhaps I'll be getting more physical activity in the near future than running around a landfill in the snow tomorrow. Think dirty thoughts for me.

5 comments:

Eddie Waring said...

The magic 8 ball says......"Your gettin' laid". Dirty thought switch is "on"

Unknown said...

Good luck. Dirty thoughts beaming your way. Don't forget to leave the sweaty teeth behind ;-)

Fresh Hell said...

Cockblocked by the office...AGAIN!! At work until 10 last night. I was hoping by then I'd be gnashing my teeth, grunting and seeing how effective yoga really is for facility of awkward positions.

Neil: Thanks for dropping in! The landfill and the date both reside in New Hampshire so running around the landfill isn't out of the question.

Eddie... ever pulling for me, you are. God love ya.

Gray: Keep those thoughts cuming..er.. coming.

One day, Fellas... Victory will be mine!!

Fresh Hell said...

Victory or my virginity reinstated, that is.

Old Knudsen said...

Landfill? what an excellent cheap date, and there was me buying KFC like a dope.