December 4, 2006

What Fresh Hell is this?

I’m changing my headline. Not that anyone has even looked at this blog, but hey, what can I do? I like the science tag that was previously up, but most people would have no idea what it meant even if they were able to figure out what it all was in the first place. For the record, OSiAlFeCaNaKMg is a list of the 8 most abundant elements in the earth’s crust in order of abundance. Guess what kind of scientist I am! So my goal here is to submit an entry a couple of times a week and see what sort of web hullabaloo I can anonomously create. In the greater scheme of things, I'm really bad about following through with this sort of thing, so we'll just have to wait it out and time will tell if I can get my shit together enough to make this happen.

My new mantra: I am a good dung-beetle! I'm keeping my shit together.

In the meantime, I'd better get my big ol' beaner bootie to the office. I can already tell that this week will be a humdinger.

Big cyber-kiss to anyone who can tell me what literary great would answer the phone with the query from this post's title.

No comments: