August 27, 2007

All Right, All Right, Already!

I hear y'all barking and I'll have a real post for you by the end of the day. I was working on a post yesterday, but I got boy-distracted. Then I looked at a house for sale and I'm now officially nauseated because I'm very seriously considering making an offer. Finally, there is the small issue of a good friend dropping in for a nightcap last night and keeping me up until 1:30 AM... on a school night no less... T-I-R-E-D... And I have to go and make a many thousand dollar decision.

Here is a preview... More coming at the end of the day.







3 comments:

AliBlahBlah said...

Yay welcome back. 'Bout bloody time!

Art said...

Yeah, I was wondering what had happened to you. Welcome back.

Fresh Hell said...

Thanks Al. Well done on the Tri. You stud!

Thanks Art. It's good to be back. I hope to do more blogging once I get my ducks in a row. Now... getting those ducks in a row...